On Monday, join Bill as he pounds the pavement across the Second District to earn West Michigan’s vote. Throughout the day, Bill will be meeting with voters in Ottawa, Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, Lake, and Mason Counties. Bill’s schedule includes stops in Baldwin, Fremont, Holland, Ludington, Muskegon, and Shelby. All events are open to the public, so if you are in the area, come out and say hello!
- 8:30 – 10 a.m. – Bill will be meeting with folks grabbing coffee at JP’s and Alpen Rose in downtown Holland
- 10:30 – 11 a.m. – Bill will be live in studio with State Rep Amanda Price and the legendary Juke Van Oss on WHTC
- 11:45 – 12:30 p.m. – Bill will be having lunch and meeting with voters at Carmen’s in Muskegon
- 1:15 pm – 1:45 p.m. – Bill will be visiting with volunteers at the Fremont GOP HQ and greeting voters on Main Street
- 2:30 – 3:15 p.m. – Bill will stop by Jones Ice Cream in Baldwin to encourage folks to get out and vote
- 3:45 pm – 4:30 p.m. – Bill will be walking main street in downtown Ludington and meeting with volunteers at Mason County GOP
- Around 5 p.m. – Bill will meet with voters and have dinner at Brown Bear in Shelby
- 6:30 p.m. – Bill will be live on The Beat in Muskegon to discuss Tuesday’s election.